Classic night vision
Dipol D206H Gen 2+
Night vision goggles D206H designed to perform various activities in low-light conditions, which require to orient on short distances, closed spaces.
The device D206H – are one of our few goggles in the world the angle of vision of which is 50 degrees. This is realized by specially calculated optical scheme. The housing from light alloys of aluminum provides durability and reliability.
- Conveniently located push-button control allows to switch on/off the device quickly and built-in and built-in IR-illuminator.
- The switch-on indicator allows to control the current condition of the device.
- Optical system of eyepieces provides comfortable observation at the distance between eyes 59-70mm without any additional adjustment.
- The built-in IR-illuminator allows to use the device in full darkness and it has a possibility to adjust the size of the spot light that significantly extends the range of detection and recognition. It works on the wavelength of 880 nm and it is practically unseen by the naked eye that provides the observation security.
- Switch on indicator of the IR-illuminator is located on the field of view of the device and allows to control its current state.
Focus range0.25m to infinity Automatic Brightness Control Phosphor screenGreen (P22) IR Illuminator IR Illuminator detachable Dimensions (l/w/h)148 mm / 117 mm / 76 mm Replaceable Dustproof Shockproof Waterproof Submersible Operating temperature-30 °C / 50 °C
Surveillance Hunting Law enforcement Search & rescue Military Fire fighting